Illinois Assessment Frameworks
The Illinois Assessment Frameworks are designed to assist educators, test developers, policy makers, and the public by clearly defining those elements of the Illinois Learning Standards that are suitable for state testing. They are not designed to replace local curricula and should not be considered state curricula. They define the content that may be assessed on ISAT and PSAE.
Previously posted in October 2003, these revised versions reflect input from practitioners.
Download the Illinois Assessment Frameworks
- Illinois Mathematics Assessment Framework
- Illinois Science Assessment Framework
- Illinois Reading Assessment Framework
- Illinois Writing Assessment Framework
While ISBE is not currently assessing Social Science many educators have requested copies of the frameworks for use in local school districts.
- Illinois Social Science Assessment Framework