Illinois Standards Achievement Test (ISAT)
The Illinois Standards Achievement Test (ISAT) measures the achievement of students in reading and mathematics in grades three through eight and science in grades four and seven.
For 2014, administrators, curriculum directors, and teachers should use the Illinois Assessment Frameworks as the primary resource in preparing students for ISAT in science at grades 4 and 7. The Common Core Standards outline the general content specifications for grades 3 through 8 in reading and mathematics.
Test Blueprint for the 2014 ISAT Assessments(10/22/13)
- Assessment Network Website
- 2014 ISAT & IAA Reference Guide: Assessment Network Activities & Pre-Test Information (10/22/13)
- 2014 ISAT & IAA Training Modules (October 2013):
- 2014 Guidance – Illinois State Board of Education Assessment Accommodations Students with Disabilities: IEP and 504
- 2014 ISAT District and School Coordination Manual (18.6MB) (12/13)
- 2014 ISAT Test Administration PowerPoint Presentation
- 2014 ISAT Test Administration Manuals (12/13)
- 2014 Professional Testing Practices for Educators (11/13)
- Calculator Use Policy for the ISAT Mathematics Tests
- Information on the 2014 ISAT (10/13)
- ISAT and IAA Test Security Agreement
- ISAT Scale Score Cut Points
- Snow Days and the 2014 ISAT Test Windows
- State Assessment: Not Tested Reasons and Assessment Scores/Subscores Descriptions
- 2013-14 Guidance - Assessment Accommodations for Students with Limited English Proficiency (9/16/13)
- ELL Accommodations Presentation (12/13)
- Translated ISAT Directions 2014 - Now Available!
- Assessment Vocabulary Lists
Questions about ISAT test administration should be directed to:
Jim Palmer at email@example.com or by calling the Assessment Division at 866/317-6034.