Illinois Standards Achievement Test (ISAT)
The Illinois Standards Achievement Test (ISAT) measures the achievement of students in reading and mathematics in grades three through eight and science in grades four and seven.
For 2014, administrators, curriculum directors, and teachers should use the Illinois Assessment Frameworks as the primary resource in preparing students for ISAT in science at grades 4 and 7. The Common Core Standards outline the general content specifications for grades 3 through 8 in reading and mathematics.
- 2014 ISAT Final Scores Posted (08/05/14)
- Illinois Assessments 2014-15: Clarification on PARCC, ACT Plus Writing, and WorkKeys for the 2014-2015 school year. (Updated 08/19/14)
- Double Testing Waiver: How to Identify Students in SIS
- 2014 Item Analysis Report Templates (Reading, Mathematics, and Science)
- 2014 Interpretive Guide Posted
- 2014 Scale Score Cut Points Posted
- 2014 ISAT Item Counts by Standard (Reading, Mathematics, and Science)
- State Assessment: Not Tested Reasons and Assessment Scores/Subscores Descriptions (Updated 5/8/14)
- ISBE Letter to Chicago Public School District 299 Regarding ISAT Administration 2014 (2/28/14)
Test Blueprint for the 2014 ISAT Assessments
Questions about ISAT test administration should be directed to:
Jim Palmer at email@example.com or by calling the Assessment Division at 866/317-6034.