English Language Learning
The Division provides leadership, advocacy and support to districts, policymakers and citizens by promoting equitable access to language support services for students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who have been identified as English Language Learners. These services will assist them to become lifelong learners, able to contribute to and function in a multicultural and globally competitive world.
- TBE/TPI/Title III e-GMS Application - FY 2015
- 2014 Bilingual Education Program Delivery Report (PDR) is available for completion on IWAS – submission deadline extended to July 31, 2014
- 2014 National Refugee and Immigrant Conference - October 23-24, 2014
- Assessing English Language Learners
- English Learner Proficiency Definition Modification (2/28/14)
- Key Dates for School Year 2014-15 (7/18/14)
- Migrant Education Program
- Part-Time TBE Placement Criteria (1/14)
- Student Registration and Enrollment Guidance - Residency, Immigrant Pupils, Homeless Pupils and School Fees and Waivers
Additional Contact Information
If you have further questions about English Language Learning services in the State of Illinois, please feel free to contact the English Language Learning Division at 312-814-3850 or email email@example.com.
Division Administrator: David González Nieto, English Language Learning