College and Career Readiness
The College and Career (CCR) Division in the Center for Innovation and Improvement provides leadership and technical assistance to local districts and regional staff to support quality CCR programs, career development and academic improvement in the five CCR areas: Agricultural Education, Business, Marketing and Computer Education, Family and Consumer Sciences, Health Science Technology, and Technology and Engineering Education (Industrial).
Division activities include instructional program improvement, grant approval, and performance data analysis to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of CCR programs and activities.
- 2014 National Youth Science Camp Applications Now Available!
- Career & Technical Education in Illinois Fact Sheet
- EFE (Education for Employment) System Directors Travel Policy Memo (9/13/13)
- Education For Employment (EFE) Directory (5/13)
- Illinois Mathematics and Science Partnerships (IMSP): Summer Workshop or Institute (WIP5) FY14 Budget Amendment Posted!
- Illinois Task Force on Civic Education Meeting Agenda - April 24, 2014
- New FY15 CTE Course(s) Added to ISCS
- Perkins IV Annual Reports
- Race to the Top STEM Learning Exchange Request for Information Responses, March 17, 2012
- Understanding RttT Expectations for STEM Programs of Study Webinar (July 30, 2012)
- Youth Career Connect and the Illinois STEM Learning Exchanges Webinar - December 13, 2013