K-8 & High School Publishers’ Criteria for Mathematics
K-12 Teachers, Professional Development Coordinators, Curriculum Writers, Building and District Administrators
This PowerPoint is designed to introduce the K-8 and High School Publishers’ Criteria written by the authors of the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics. The PowerPoint goes through the what, why and how of the Publishers’ Criteria as well as the ten criteria for mathematics curriculum and the one additional criteria for integration with other disciplines.
Suggested Use for these Documents:
- Curriculum Directors and Writers can use this PowerPoint to lead a discussion of the necessary components of a quality mathematics curriculum.
- Administrators can use this to introduce the publishers’ criteria rubric. The rubric can be used to evaluate current and future curricular materials.
- Teachers can use the criteria to adapt their own curricular material.
- Publishers’ Criteria PowerPoint
- K-8 and High School Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics, available for download at http://www.corestandards.org/resources
Send questions and comments to:
- Facilitator's Guide
- Math Publishers' Criteria Presentation
- Math Publishers' Criteria K-8 PDF
- Math Publishers' Criteria High School PDF
- Math Publishers' Criteria Recorded Webinar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License