Math Publishers' Criteria Presentation
K-8 Teachers, Professional Development Coordinators, Curriculum Writers, Building and District Administrators
This webinar is designed to introduce the K-8 Publishers’ Criteria written by the authors of the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics. The webinar goes through the what, why and how of the Publishers’ Criteria as well as the ten criteria for mathematics curriculum and the one additional criteria for integration with other disciplines.
Suggested Use for these Documents:
- Curriculum Directors and Writers can use this webinar to lead a discussion of the necessary components of a quality mathematics curriculum.
- Administrators can use this to introduce the publishers’ criteria rubric. The rubric can be used to evaluate current and future curricular materials.
- Teachers can use the criteria to adapt their own curricular material.
- Publishers’ Criteria Webinar
- Publishers’ Criteria PowerPoint
- K-8 Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics, available for download at http://www.corestandards.org/resources
Send questions and comments to:
- Facilitator's Guide
- Math Publishers' Criteria Presentation
- Math Publishers' Criteria PDF
- Math Publishers' Criteria Recorded Webinar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License