The Illinois State Board of Education disburses state and federal funds to local school districts and provides programs and services to support school district business and management functions.
The agency also coordinates state and federal capital improvement programs and oversees health/life safety compliance; staffs the Education Funding Advisory Board; and provides technical assistance for financial oversight panels.
- Capital Needs Assessment Survey
- Annual Financial Report
- Annual Statement of Affairs
- Budget Forms
- School Finance Forms
- Certificate of Tax Levy
- Finance Calendar
- Historical Archive—Financial Reports
- Mechanics of the School District Budget
- School Construction
- East St. Louis Financial Oversight Panel
- North Chicago Financial Oversight Panel
- North Chicago Independent Authority
- Proviso Financial Oversight Panel