Equal attention to Learning Supports is essential so that:
- Every student will demonstrate academic achievement and be prepared for success after high school;
- Every student will be supported by highly prepared and effective teachers and school leaders; and
- Every school will offer a safe and healthy learning environment for all students.
Social/Emotional Learning (SEL) - Resources
- Compendium of Social‐Emotional Learning and Associated Assessment Measures
- Impact of a Social-Emotional and Character Development Program on School-Level Indicators
- School Connectedness Is an Underemphasized Parameter in Adolescent Mental Health
- Students’ Perceptions of School Climate During the Middle School Years
- SEL Awareness Webinar
- Download and print the Study Guide.
- Begin the webinar. (15:27)
- Complete the Study Guide as you view the webinar.
- Following the webinar, download and print the Completed Study Guide if you would like to check your answers.
Note: If you experience any difficulty viewing the video segments please refer to our Video Tips document.