Quick Links

Educator Licensure

Other Special Education Approval Requests for Non-Public Schools

  1. Complete NonPublic School Request for Approval of Other Special Education Personnel (ISBE Form 73-72)
  1. Submit documentation as listed:
  1. Submit ISBE Form 73-72 and the appropriate documentation as outlined above through the Regional Office of Education (See listing of Regional Offices of Education.)
  2. The Illinois State Board of Education will review the materials submitted and issue a letter of approval or disapproval as is appropriate. Should the request be disapproved, a detailed listing of all deficiencies will be generated. Notices of special education approval/disapproval results are printed in duplicate (1 copy for the employing entity and 1 copy for the Regional Superintendent).