Summer Food Service Program — New Sponsors
Welcome to the Summer Food Service Program! Children in your community do not need to go hungry this summer. During the school year, nutritious meals are available through the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. But those programs end when school ends for the summer. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Summer Food Service Program helps fill the hunger gap.
To initiate the application process, click below on Application Checklist.
- Application Checklist This MUST be printed prior to completing the initial application.
- Initial Application
- Food Service Agreement (ISBE 68-70) (7/13)
- Vendor listing
- W-9 Form
- Blank Menu Forms
- Breakfast (ISBE 67-04B)
- Lunch/Supper (ISBE 67-04A)
- Supplement (ISBE 67-04C)
- Program Announcement
- Area Data (ISBE 69-71B)
- Residential Camps (ISBE 69-71C)
- Individual Documentation (ISBE 69-71D)
Need more information on the SFSP? Click below for more details.