Regional Office Education Services
Regional Superintendents of Schools are locally elected officials who administer Regional Offices of Education, which are grouped by county or counties throughout Illinois. By law, Intermediate Serice Centers serve the functions of Regional Superintendents of Schools and Regional Offices of Education in Suburban Cook County.
Click here for a listing of responsibilities and services provided by Regional Superintendents of Schools.
- PARCC Opt Out Letter for Families (10/14)
- ROE Consolidation Information (11/22/13)
- Educator Licensure Information
- New Illinois Learning Standards and Information
Located exclusively in Cook County, Intermediate Service Centers (ISCs) provide staff development, technical assistance, and information resources to public school personnel, responding to the needs of schools and providing a local resource for a full range of school improvement and support services.
- North Cook Intermediate Service Center
- West Cook Intermediate Service Center
- South Cook Intermediate Service Center