Regional Office Education Services
Regional Superintendents of Schools are locally elected officials who administer Regional Offices of Education, which are grouped by county or counties throughout Illinois. By law, Intermediate Service Centers serve the functions of Regional Superintendents of Schools and Regional Offices of Education in Suburban Cook County.
Click here for a listing of responsibilities and services provided by Regional Superintendents of Schools.
- ROE Consolidation Information (11/22/13)
- Educator Licensure Information
- Common Core Learning Standards and Information
Resources and Links
- State Board of Education's Administrative Rules
- School Code
- Health Life/Safety Laws, Rules and Procedures
- ISBE Division Links
- ISBE Programs and Services Locator
- Previous Educator Qualifications
- Superintendent’s Weekly Messages