Supplemental Educational Services (SES) - Laws/Rules/Guidance
There are state administrative rules that govern Supplemental Educational Services in Illinois. New rules went into effect on June 1, 2009. These rules may be found in 23 Illinois Administrative Code Part 675.
Particularly important for districts are the elements dealing with:
- the timetable districts must follow in delivering SES;
- invoicing procedures that SES providers should follow with districts.
- ethical behavior;
- billing requirements;
- reporting requirements.
- Section 1116(e) of the No Child Left Behind Act (Updated 6/08) (Portion of the federal statute related to Supplemental Educational Services)
- Regulations 34 CFR 200 (OESE ) (Portion of the federal accounting rules related to Supplemental Educational Services)
- USDE Equal Treatment Regulations (Overview of USDE Regulations) (3/05)