Special Education Services
- District Request for Impartial Due Process Hearing Officer
- Parental Request for Impartial Due Process Hearing
- OSERS - Individualized Education Programs (IEP) Questions & Answers
- IEP Instructions
- IEP Forms (English)
- IEP Forms (Spanish)
- IEP Forms PowerPoint Presentation
- Summary of Performance - Complete for students leaving/exiting school. Subsequent to the termination of the student’s eligibility due to graduation or aging out, the Summary of Performance must be provided to the student. This form must be completed in the final year prior to the student exiting high school.
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Summary of Performance: Supporting Students’ Post-School Success
This PowerPoint presentation provides the legal basis for development of the SOP and also provides practical information about the development and use of this tool to promote successful post-school outcomes for students with disabilities. Viewers can access the slide “notes” by hovering over the icon in the upper left-hand corner on the relevant pages.
Notice and Consent
- Required Notice & Consent Forms, including the Explanation of Procedural Safeguards (see 34-57J) (provided in Arabic, Chinese, English, Gujarati, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Urdu, Vietnamese)
- Required Notice and Consent Instructions